- Function: Water Boiler, Steam Boilers, Hot Water Boiler
- Installation: Site Installation
- Media: High Temperature & Pressure Flue Gas
- Drum Placement: Vertical or Horizontal
- Manufacturing Level: A
- Applications: Waste Heat Recovery From Catalytic Cracking Unit
- Trademark: QIYAO
- Origin: China
- Fuel: Waste Heat
- Structure: Water Tube
- Water Circulation: Natural Circulation
- Pressure: High Pressure
- Usage: Industrial, Oil Refinery
- Functions: Produce Superheated Steam
- Specification: Customerized
SMDERI has been engaged in research and development on waste heat boiler for catalytic cracking unit in oil refinery & chemical industries for more than 40 years and obtained numbers of patents. Based on his strong R&D ability and engineering experience, SMDERI provides design, fabrication, engineering, technical supervision and EPC contract service for the new-built project & upgrade reconstruction of various types of waste heat boilers.
Advantage: Produce superheated steam without fuel consumption, reduce emission of SOx, NOx and catalyst dust, so as to realize energy saving & clean emission .
Waste Heat Boiler for catalytic cracking unit
* Effectively solved the common problem, such as low temperature dew point, severe dust accumulation high exhaust gas temperature, insufficient capacity of superheated steam, etc.
* Developed the utility patented technologies, such as the Recovery & Utilization of Multiple Heat Source, Modularized Heating Surface Structure, Stationary Steam Soot Blower with Positive Pressure Seal, etc.
* Developed various types of waste heat boiler for catalytic cracking unit, including CO Incineration Integral Waste Heat Boiler, Makeup Combustion Waste Heat Boiler, Pure Flue Gas Waste Heat Boiler, etc.
* Completed over 200 sets of waste heat boilers for catalytic cracking unit in new built projects and upgraded projects.
* Available Service: project design, equipment fabrication & installation, system testing & commissioning for new-built project / upgrade reconstruction of old boiler system.